email SPAM: Best practices

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues email SPAM: Best practices

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    diego
    Participant
    Hi guys, I'm trying to understand what are the best practices regarding activation emails going to spam folder. What can I do to avoid all the emails going to spam folder? Im using sendinblue. Thanks in advance.
    Veronica
    hi, i hope you  have implement the right setting:  From Name and From email with another email and also change your admin email. To do this please go to wp-admin ->LMS -> Setting -> Enmails-> Email options. Refer : http://prntscr.com/k1x7kv and if you did the same then this is a server specific issue, because wplms just sends the email and then its the server who sends the email to your inbox or spam folder.

This is not related to wplms theme, so try contacting your webhost on this.

diego
    Participant
    Thanks Veronica for your answer. How can I add a message after registration, to tell user to check Spam Folder?
    Veronica
    we can try one thing! that when the user clicks on the complete sign up button on registration page the we can show an alert message on the screen to check there spam folder.
    diego
    Participant
    that is great, can you please tell how to do it?
    Veronica
    hi, we can provide custom jquery code on clicking of particular button the alert will shown up. for this please provide your site url. we will provide you the code.
    diego
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We got more simple way , just translate the signup message using this plugin : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    diego
    Participant
    Thanks! It seems the best practice for this WPLMS is to use it in English, and then use Loco Translate for all the remaining changes.
    Veronica
    yes it is. but as i know you don't want to change the text of the sign up button! you want to show alert when it is clicked right!
    Veronica
    if you want the same then please use this code: jQuery('input#signup_submit').on('click',function(){ alert('Please select option'); }); add this code in your wp-admin>> wplms>>footer>>google analytic code
    diego
    Participant
    Thanks Veronica, you are the best!
    Veronica
    hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. for all efforts, i hope you wouldn't mind writing a detailed review about your experience with WPLMS and our customer support.

Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

closing this topic. #staysafe.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘email SPAM: Best practices’ is closed to new replies.