Email template token for quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Email template token for quiz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I would like to ask for a token {{quiz.result_remark}} This token would be inserted in the email template which is sent when the specified quiz is evaluated. {{quiz.result_remark}} should be the content of that field which is filled by the instructor during the evaluation, at the and. Like {{quiz.marks}} for evaluated marks of quiz. How can I generate this token if this not exist yet?
    Veronica
    hi, no this is not available i have created the Trello card for the same will be added in our next updates https://trello.com/c/sSTvFmsH
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Thanks for that, but probably the name of the Trello card was mistyped. It should be: {{quiz.result_remark}} for evaluated quizzes and not {{quiz.marks}} {{quiz.marks}} we already have. One more question: what next update means? I'm on 3.9.9 and I can not upgrade because of some quiz issues not solved in 4.x How can I use this feature if I will not upgrade to 4.x?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks we noted this .
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Hi! According to Trello I see the solution is already under testing. I'm stuck in 3.9.9 because of quizzes. So how can I update this new issue into my 3.9.9 system if it will be ready? I can not update to 4.x Is it possible to use it through Customizer plugin?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    update released for this .Please update wplms plugin but you have to edit the quiz evaluation email Results available for quiz and add {{quiz.remarks}} token in it .
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Which Wplms plugin? I have to stay at 3.9.9 because of react quiz formatting problem... Which plugin to update? And how to do that? I see only that there is a 4.0.85 version in themes but did not see any updated plugin... To use the new toke, it is clear. I have checked the Trello file, and from new solutions in 4.0.90 I would also ask for solution of: [ISSUE] : Manual completion of assignment from course admin {seee user stats} does not completes assignment and Quiz Touch point notification. How can I get all of this improvements not upgrading to 4.0.90 theme?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    [ISSUE] : Manual completion of assignment from course admin {seee user stats} does not completes assignment this is also resolved . Will be releasing and update of vibe course module plugin to with all these fixes .
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Any schedule for the release of the updated plugin?
    Veronica
    yes it will be released tomorrow
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I have activated all updates for all WPLMS and VIBE plugins in my 3.9.9. but I did not get any update message for them. Will you send me a download link or the plugin will be updated automatically?
    Veronica
    hi as @Alex mentioned that we will release the update of vibe course module plugin then why you are using wplms and vibebp plugin on version 3 theme?
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I'm stuck on 3.9.9 because of the react quiz formatting problem, which is still not solved. Probably this is a misunderstanding around the WPLMS and VIBE plugins. When I wrote that, I thought all plugins wich name is beginning with WPLMS and VIBE is activated and waiting for an update, but till now neither of them appeared as updated... so the vibe course module too. I will try to clarify my question: When will you prepare the Vibe course module update to be able to use the new updated features in my 3.9.9. system?
    Veronica
    ooh I got it wrong😅 I have asked the same with @Alex he has some issue on his setup with react quizzes he is unable to replicate or perform anything related to this right now hope you understand the same
    Veronica
    hi I have created a Trello card https://trello.com/c/kHq68Cg6 you can track the progress from here
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Email template token for quiz’ is closed to new replies.