Email Template

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Email Template

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    Site :  http://www.zinovate.ca/training Platform : Windows Azure Email : Using  Sendgrid service I  created an email template for Account Activation. Still the template is not applied on the email format (Screen3). Please see the screenshots. Should I use <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17.7273px; background-color: #f1f1f1;">wpmandrill to get formatted mail. For sendgrid how can I customize my email from WPLMS ?</span>  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The sent mail indicates none of the settings have been applied. Few settings to check : a. Check if HTML emails are enabled. WP Admin - LMS - Settings - Emails - General - Enable HTML emails, make sure you fill "from" name and email as well. b. Re-save HTML email template. c. Re-save Account activation email.  
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't have the option to enable HTML email on LMS Setting  General / Email . I use version 1.9.6.1 Please see my screenshots
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, the option was added in 1.9.9 update. I would request you to update the theme and plugins to latest version. Check the latest version of the theme and the plugins in the right sidebar of this forum.
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    Vibe Course Module  Version is 1.9.9.2. Still Email Setting has no HTML option. Please see the attached screen for version info of all plugins. I am using multi site and the Vibe Course is network activated.
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    Even I selected the Update theme. I get version 1.9.6.1 only.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please manually update the theme .Please update all of the plugin specially the vibe custom types for emails and touch points . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    I thought of doing it. was waiting for your confirmation. Thank you so much for your support.
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    As instructed I updated all plugin and theme manually. Still I'm not able to get formatted emails. These are the current versions installed. WPLMS v 1.9.9.1 1.Vibe Course Module 1.9.9.2 2.Vibe CustomTypes 1.9.9.1 3.Vibe ShortCodes 1.9.9.1 4.WPLMS Dashboard 1.9.9 5.WPLMS Assignment 1.9.9 6.WPLMS Front End 1.9.9.1 7.WPLMS EventOn 1.3.1 8.WPLMS Customizer 1.0 9.WPLMS Events 1.9.8 10.Event On 2.3.10
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Change the charset to "iso" in first screenshot.  
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    I changed the charset to "ISO" . Still I'm not able to get formatted emails I will provide you the logon credential to my site.Can you please check. Would like to solve this issue ASAP. http://www.zinovate.ca/training/ user:rksupport pass:vibe@2Help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site it seems that you are using the Smtp for your mails . We added the hook on the wp_mail_content_type of wordpress to enable the html emails and this hook generally operates on the php mail() function . It would be safe to try installing the mandrill plugin for this and disable the smtp mail plugin .
    ravikrk125
    Spectator
    We host our site on windows azure and php mail is not  working well with azure hosting. Windows Azure recommends sendgrid for email and it is working well. Can you please give me the list of functions from your theme  that we should modify to use with registration email. We will try to customize that function to work with sendgrid. Thank you once again for your timely help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can use the wp-mandrill plugin for your emails .
    rakatayama
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using the modern template and I had problems with my page to view and change e-mail templates. Please find attached the screen shot of what I am viewing. Can anybody help me please? Thanks!!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Email Template’ is closed to new replies.