Enable anonymous course reviews

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Enable anonymous course reviews

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    educat
    Participant
    Hi, I'm trying to enable anonymous course reviews and star rating in our WPLMS, but it is not working at all, even though I already disabled the option "User has to be logged in to add a comment (...)". What should I do?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1. Add the reviews from WP admin - LMS - all Courses - Edit the course - Locate comment metabox and Add comment.     2. Locate the comment in WP Admin - Comments section and edit it. In the edit screen change the username, email etc.    
    educat
    Participant
    I think you misunderstood. What we want is to enable everyone to comment on a course, WHITHOUT having to create an account and logging in.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For this first use a child theme say blank child theme and then add the course-review.php file from here: https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/course-review.zip in your child theme. Now go to wp-admin->settings->dicussion, and allow the logged in users to comment. DONE.
    educat
    Participant
    Like I said before, I already did this and id doesn't work at all. Read it more cautiously, please: We are not concerned about the logged in users. We want to enable EVERYONE, even NOT LOGGED users to comment at any given time in all courses, cause people won't bother to create an account just to make a comment and make reviews. Can that be done? And , like I said before, we already marked the option to allow people to do that, (please, refer: http://prntscr.com/cntrjw) and it had no effect, that' why we looking for help.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok we understood your requirements already in the first place . Please note here that wplms does not allow non logged in users to post reviews on course . It has an check that restricts the non logged in users .So you need to customize this option by the method told by Latiyan above. Please just try the above solution and let us know if it served your purpose .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Enable anonymous course reviews’ is closed to new replies.