Enable Course Duration from Start Course – NOT WORKING V3.9.9

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Enable Course Duration from Start Course – NOT WORKING V3.9.9

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    HI, I am getting a lot of emails from my students with the issue this is not working, this is not resetting their access time after ressing the button start course, I need this fixed please, in version 4.2, is this workinf or not as well? I need to be sure this feature is working I di a marketing campaign based on that, please take a look at this @alex in fact in the staging site I sent you you can test it there before even migrating the site if needed so you can check this problems, you even have the ftp acess for that staging site, I am waiting for that help as well please, thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this setting does not works for in wplms v4 while works just fine in version 3 of wplms. Did you tested this by yourself on v3 .IS you staging site on v3 , we reently migrate it to v4 .
    kenetork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it wont work properly on the V4 but yes it will work with v3 well. Please share the website creds of your v3 website and course url where its not working well.
    kenetork
    Participant
    ohm wow I need it working properly on v4, why it is not working if this is a eture v4 has? any fix for this then on v4? I am migrating to v4 to fix everything and avoid problems just because of this 3.9.9 issues
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is two parts in it : 1 . Extends course duration when user clicks on start course button. 2 . IF course expired for the user somehow then handle it and still show start button instead of expired one if user has not started the course . The second one is not working in v4 . As long as the course duration does not gets expired it will work fine in v4 therefore I told you that its not working properly . Obviously we need to handle this in v4 as well. please track : https://trello.com/c/H3PHu42x
    kenetork
    Participant
    OK, but point 2 is not working for me either on 3.9.9, the user had an expired course and he couldn't enter it, as you says its working on 3, this is my main issue, and yes if I migrate to v4 this will be a big problem for me as well because I marketed this, will this be soon available on v4 to have this fixed and what about v3 because the full funciontionaloty of this is missing there as well?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok can you please share your student credentials , admin credentials , site url , valid ftp creds to properly debug and fix the issue .
    kenetork
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    kenetork
    Participant
    So, this confirms is it working, but people are not getting access after they have their course expired, I am confused about this problem
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well user has to goto to the course home page to see the start button even though the course has been expired as shown in the video . Is there any such user ?please share their creds to check .
    kenetork
    Participant
    Oh, so if they do not go to the home page course and they are inside their profile they will see the expired button and thwy won't be able to click it, right? Can you add this feature to have it working inside their profile as well, many users don't know about going to the home page of the course to be able to click the start course, they will be clicking the firt button they see and that is inside their profile, let me know, thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No that wont be the case since this is handled at the course button level wherever the button appears . can you please share an example of this is not working username and course name ?
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Enable Course Duration from Start Course – NOT WORKING V3.9.9’ is closed to new replies.