Enable students create blogs

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features Enable students create blogs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    I think that the most restricted users are students. They don't have so many benefits as other users. It would be very helpful to let students create their own blogs and posts.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Although there is a third party plugin for this. But I believe it is not very elegant. It requires you to use two plugins, one of which is paid. For this functionality, I think we'll create a new plugin and release it on WordPress repo. Thanks, Awesome suggestion !
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Thank you so much, that would be great and  very useful too! I would appreciate it if you let me know when the new plugin is ready.
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Hi, do you have any news about the new plugin for students blogging?  
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Hi again. Could you please inform me about this topic. I am very interesting about students' blogging. This plugin would be very very useful for me because now students can only read post but not create them. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry for late reply. This is available since 2.1 update released in April'16.
    Neil
    Spectator
    We also require students to publish blog posts. Where is this setting to enable the feature? Thanks in advance
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Enable students create blogs’ is closed to new replies.