Enroll student again on the same course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Enroll student again on the same course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    I tried to re-enroll a student to a course that he has already finished. <span style="line-height: 1.5;">I deleted him from the course and I re-enrolled him but student has no access in the course quizzes/assignment etc because the course is marked as 100% complete</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">.</span> <span style="line-height: 1.5;">Is it possible to re-enroll him and give student access again on </span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">quizzes/assignment etc</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;"> </span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">?</span>  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You don't have to re-enroll the student, you can simply reset the course for the student. Go to course admin area and click the reset icon to reset the course for that particular student and similarly you can reset the quiz for the student from course admin->submission->quiz, get the quiz and reset it for the student.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Enroll student again on the same course’ is closed to new replies.