Enroll Students are not showing for attendance in teacher &admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Enroll Students are not showing for attendance in teacher &admin

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rohitbyahut
    Participant
    In Attendance, Student is not showing for a but students are showing in Admin Tab. Not student found when student enrolls the course.
    Veronica
    hi can you please elaborate this issue with screenshot or video so i replicate this too as the above explanation is not so clear...
    Rohitbyahut
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi please make sure you have followed this tip properly: https://docs.wplms.io/extensions-and-addons/extended-addons/wplms-attendance and if you have performed this then share details here in a private reply to check this on your site
    Rohitbyahut
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi please update wplms plugin to the latest version and then check
    Rohitbyahut
    Participant
    Hi! Plugin already updated. Why are you not checking properly? I am following you for 1 week but not get a satisfactory reply. Please try to respond within 12 hours, not in 24 hours. Thanks
    Veronica
    NOPE! we have checked the versions on your site and after that give you the respond your vibebp plugins' versions are on 1.5.6.. and the latest ones are 1.5.8.1 for vibebp and 1.5.8 for wplms plugin but this is not updated on your site i haven't checked the theme version yesterday but i have just checked this and Voila! it is not updated too... update the theme to 4.098 and after that check this issue
    Rohitbyahut
    Participant
    Problem resolved now Thanks.
    Veronica
    well we know by updating the plugins it will be resolved to minimize the issues on the site please make sure the theme and plugins are up to date thanks for your confirmation closing this topic now
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Enroll Students are not showing for attendance in teacher &admin’ is closed to new replies.