Enrolled Classes Crash

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Enrolled Classes Crash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zgmf2000
    Participant
    Hi, I've recently updated to WPLMS 2.0.6 and I realized that there's something wrong with the courses. When I check a course in which there isn't any student enrolled, there's nothing wrong with the page. However, when I open another course which has a student enrolled, I got an error message: <span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">Fatal error</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">: Call to undefined method WPBMap::addAllMappedShortcodes() in </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">/home/tpptwe5/public_html/uangpedia/akademi/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-filters.php</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;"> on line </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">74</span> I've attached a couple of screenshots so you can understand what I'm talking about. I wonder what I can do to solve this problem? Many thanks for the awesome theme!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems you have created this course (with the error) using visual composer and your visual composer is outdated. Please update all your plugins and theme to the latest versions.
    zgmf2000
    Participant
    Ah, alright, great. I just followed your tutorial on updating Visual Composer. Thanks, everything works great now! :D
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanx for confirming. So closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Enrolled Classes Crash’ is closed to new replies.