Enrolled in training for no reason

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Enrolled in training for no reason

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, With some teachers, it happens that without doing anything, I find myself enrolled in the course. Why ? What can you do to stop this? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @nibu2019, there is a setting in lms - settings - assign free courses on account activation it might be possible you enabled this option  
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, No. This option is not activated. I regularly receive messages from parents who are exasperated by this problem. Another solution ?
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, We have chosen to work with WPLMS rather than Moodle for our school, but we cannot afford not to have solutions to these problems. I still have a dozen other problems posted on this forum and alas, very little solutions ... Thank you for your understanding.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Nibu2019, Yes, I can understand it's a bit complicated to get used to this because wplms offers a lot of features and this is what we are trying to simplify in version 4.0. Please share a screen recording of the issue so I can replicate the same and then will share a solution As you can see with you I am also trying every possible method to assist you. So, please don't use any functionality until and unless you are aware of that. This will leads to less errors because you will be actually aware of which functionality is for which purpose
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Thank you for your kindness. I am impatient to discover version 4 and the simplifications made. Is it coming soon? Here is a video that shows you that by clicking on a course, I find myself registered for two courses ??? Subscription
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, The problems continue ... I just modified one of my courses and I find myself enrolled in another course ??? Course modification Inscription message This is not normal !
    Diana
    Participant
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    This is yet another example. It's really annoying to find yourself enrolled in a course for no reason! Enrolled I think I will stop WPLMS for my school. There are really too many bugs! Every day I have a different problem.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    The problem arrive only in admin mode !!!
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Sorry for my precedent comment. I was really annoyed to see myself registered each time in a course on which I did not click. If this problem (in admin mode) could find a solution, it would be great!
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Today the problem is gone. I do not understand anything ! Finally, the main thing is that the bug has disappeared! You can close this topic ;-)
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Dont' close the topic ! I rejoiced too quickly. Here we go again ! Video problem enrolled
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Enrolled in training for no reason’ is closed to new replies.