Envato Issues / Copyright

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Envato Issues / Copyright

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi everyone, I have heard about the issues with Envato this week and WPLMS not being available. Quick question for a non-tech like me: Does it affect my live system? I have WPLMS installed on my hosting provider, so if Envato is doing this again and takes WPLMS offline, does it mean that my website is offline, too? If so, is it better to cut the Envato API to keep my system properly running? Thanks for clarification and best wishes, Stefan P.S.: Remain awesome as you are! :-)
    logan
    Hey dear, Really happy to see that you care about us. You do not need to worry until your #white wizard is here :) let me explain the scenario, it was a false copyright issue filed against us. it happened two times in a row, our competitor filed fake DMCA against us and Envato disabled our theme 2 times back to back. our competitor is doing this willingly so that he can sell his theme in a monopoly market. it's a financial attack and to grab our new customers.
    Envato has the policy: if someone raises the DMCA then without checking they will soft disable the product. that's what we are facing. it will be resolved soon.
    you do not need to worry, it will not affect any of our customers. it's just we can't sell it to our new customers for some time. we will rock trust me. Best regards.
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Perfect. Many thanks. Best wishes, Stefan
    maximus
    closing the ticket
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Envato Issues / Copyright’ is closed to new replies.