Error 404 with Permalinks

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Error 404 with Permalinks

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EMuhin
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a troble with a links. When I change a wordpress(with wplms) permalinks parameters(to not default) I have seen an error 404, but when I use the default parameters of links it works (actually not, cause when I'm clicking on the button of my user and choosing a section(for example settings...or courses...both of them) also have an error page 404...but courses that added in the body of page working well). I've checked .htaccess file and used an advice from google, but it doesn't help. Also I found same thematic on this site, but it don't give me such more information. What I need to do to resolve this problem?
    Diana
    Participant
    @EMuhin, Generally, the 404 error resolve after saving the permalinks whcih you can save from wp-admin > Settinngs > Permalinks > Save Also deactivate all your third-party plugins and then check again. It could be possible the error appears due to the conflict with the third-party plugin
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Error 404 with Permalinks’ is closed to new replies.