Error for logged out users when visiting course home

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Error for logged out users when visiting course home

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yonimn1
    Participant
    Hi guys, Hope you're doing well :-) I have a carousel with courses on the Homepage and now when logged out users click on it they get an error page. If you are logged in there is no problem. it is a new thing. I'm not sure when it started to happen, some instructors noticed it lately. Note: I have links to the courses on a different page which are in a rev. slider and they are working fine for logged out users. I wasn't able to solve it on my own, will much appreciate your help and ideas. Thanks Jonathan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Can you please try re-saving the permalinks from the wp-admin->settings->permalinks. Or there might be some redirection added to the links for the non logged in users to a page which doesn't exists. I'll need the website url to check this.  
    yonimn1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    yonimn1
    Participant
    Awesome! Thanks :-)
    Hi, Glad to know your issue is now resolved. Closing your topic :) #Cheers :)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error for logged out users when visiting course home’ is closed to new replies.