Error in retaking practice exams

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Error in retaking practice exams

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hello, I will post a private video in a followup message. I've had a few students send me this same message about some of my courses: "I am unable to check the results of the 2nd full practice test. I can only see the first 7 questions. As I can’t see the results of all the questions I can’t get to the “retake test” button. How can I get this unlocked to reattempt?"   When I log into that users account, I experience the same issue.   When I login to my admin account, it works fine. So it seems like it only happens to select people (thought I've heard this from 2-3 different people).   Any suggestions on what might be wrong?  
    jmu289
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmu289, After looking at the recording, it seems the number of retakes for that quiz is over and that's why the user is no longer able to get the option of retake quiz
    jmu289
    Participant
    But the retakes are set to 9999? There's no way they ran out of retakes. The only way to fix it was reset the entire course. Plus, it only shows 7 questions answered (out of 85) and won't let the user scroll down any further. That's definitely not the "question retakes" causing the issue. Can you please advise?
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmu289, Can I reset the password of this user?? If not, then can i create a student account to test the same. If the issue does not occur with that student account then I will update you here to reset the course for this particular user and then check again. Because when I checked with admin credentials everything looks fine
    jmu289
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    jmu289
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    jmu289
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in retaking practice exams’ is closed to new replies.