Error in Update to WPLMS 4.01

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Error in Update to WPLMS 4.01

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I have this problem: 1.- When I enable the golbal session start and I give the "Enter" button, the page is distorted. 2.- The page https://excelentia.pe/all-courses/ not seen. 3.- The mouse when scrolling through the "buttons" always appears as text input. It shouldn't look like a little hand to click. 4.- When you start the student's desktop, it takes a while to load and while viewing another page https://drive.google.com/file/d/176YbldU29PW4ej--UbHa2TeovKNPKKXJ/view?usp=sharing 5.- The fonts are very distorted, there is some way to place a single font on the entire page
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I don't want migration anymore because it gives a lot of errors, Delete this post
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, you can say that there are errors but we are working on those errors. This is how something becomes more useful. Now coming back to your issues: Point 1: The Enter Button - I didn't saw any enter button in wplms 4.0 can you please share a screenshot? Point 2: Check which page is connected in wp-admin > Settings > Buddypress > Pages Tab > Courses Not for everybody the all-courses page is course directory. It depends which page is set in Buddypress And make sure the directory layout from wp-admin > appearance > customize > Layouts should be set as blank layout Point 3: please do share a screenshot so I have an idea about Point 4: Manage course option is available in Profile Menu, you can continue your course from here. This is the feature we added in wplms 4.0. No need to access your course from single course page again Point 5: Set the Fonts from wp-admin > WPLMS > Fonts Manager  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in Update to WPLMS 4.01’ is closed to new replies.