Error Loading Data During upload csv file

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Error Loading Data During upload csv file

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    Why i get error loading data when upload csv file. I want to add student immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi there can be error in the site so please share the exact details like share the CSV file you are using and the course in which you are trying to upload this
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    I have try to upload at all my course created and all show error loading data. I have try 4 different csv file database. Can you give fast response?
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    Even i create a new course and to upload also get error loading data. What should do now????????????????????????
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    Any response @Veronica @Alex
    Veronica
    yes this is an issue with the PWA
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    how to fix this @Veronica @Alex . its difficult for me to create 200 account in short time
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    it can be fixed by unregistering the service worker and then import the csv file untill we fix it : https://trello.com/c/EWaCwXIn
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    how to unregistering the service worker and any effect if unregister the service worker??
    Veronica
    you can unregister the service worker from here: http://prntscr.com/26w7r1k and if you want then you can directly deactivate the service worker option in vibebp>>Settings
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    any effect if unregister @Veronica ?
    Veronica
    no, no effect will be on site functionality
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    any other method to automatic create their account with standard password?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Loading Data During upload csv file’ is closed to new replies.