Error message! Can’t update vibe appointments

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Error message! Can’t update vibe appointments

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Thank you and I appreciate your HELP.
    Diana
    Participant
    Working on your site
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    HI ANY UPDATES? It has been over 2 weeks now, and we ONLY exchanged 3 pieces of information, which technically could have been done in ONE working day.
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Can we just forget the whole thing, please advise me how to get refunds for all the paid plugin. And I am led to believe there will be no REFUND on the theme. I was blaming my last developer for not able to make the site functional, GOD I was wrong, EVEN MR.VIVE can't fix it and my site is not complex it only consists of the demo content. I was just test driving the theme & I was led to believe this new version 4 was going to be stable. Anyway, I have lost a lot of time, and money invested relevant to this project and unfortunately, I am just a number (not a member/client) who will be added to the 2% of complaints from clients. I wish you and all your clients the best of LUCK. I do believe you have a decent product on the market today you are in the top 3 on https://themeforest.net/ https://prnt.sc/yva66v
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    ??
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Hello, I wasn't begging for help here! I have paid for support, hence, I do expect to get a response within a reasonable time frame. Surely, the identified issue wasn't that technical based on your assessment. As I have stated this is not a live website, or else I would have had so many problems with students and I would have been like your customer service/support. I can understand you may not be bothered about small issues like mine as you maybe frying bigger fish, however, based on our communication over the last 3 weeks, I was led to believe you were willing to help, little did I realize you don't care or bothered about service/support. I will appreciate it if you respond to this message.
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Apologies for this delayed response. Actually, we are bombarded with a lot of queries, due to which you are facing this delay Checking your site
    Diana
    Participant
    When I am trying to add "Bookable Slots" Component on Members Profile. it is showing webpack error. And this is why you are facing issue. Please ping me back tomorrow. I am noting down your topic so I can post a solution here. This issue is very rare, right now few plugins of your site is deactivated and I will activate those plugins tomorrow after checking Thanks for your patience and apologies again
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    latifmiah
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message! Can’t update vibe appointments’ is closed to new replies.