Error on Amazon S3 setup

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Error on Amazon S3 setup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    seksin
    Participant
    Hi Support, I found the error below after setup Amazon S3 plugin. Warning: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in /home/busines1/domains/consultuniversity.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php on line 2212

S3::getBucket(): [TemporaryRedirect] Please re-send this request to the specified temporary endpoint. Continue to use the original request endpoint for future requests. - /home/busines1/domains/consultuniversity.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:445 Code: 0

How to fix this issue?

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This issue is related to the endpoints settings in wplms amazon s3 settings amd bucket settings on amazon . Please create a new bucket In US standard region and provide "s3.amazonaws.com" in your endpoint settings in wplms s3 . refer  :  http://prntscr.com/bzg5km
    seksin
    Participant
    Hi, I have follow up your advise, now I can upload the file to S3. However, the worning still occured. How can I fix this issue? Thanks, Seksin C.
    seksin
    Participant
    Hi, I also found another issue after install R3 and MailChimp addon. after activate MailChimp addon, the parameter setup field of R3 replaced with MailChimp parameter. Please see detail in the attached. I also cannot input MailChimp license in addon list screen due to cannot find MailChimp addon in this screen. Thanks, Seksin c.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Please set Set safe_mode = Off in your php.ini file . 2. I replicated this issue in my local site also . Marking as an issue as of now . PS :We have not released the mailchimp plugin properly as of now . There are some bugs in it . We are working to fix them all and release it properly .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on Amazon S3 setup’ is closed to new replies.