Error on sending a message

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Error on sending a message

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi! I'm receiving an error when trying to send a message for an instructor from this page /messages/compose/ This is the error: " Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function '__return_true ' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288" Would you help me to fix this ASAP. * Notice that I have updated WPLMS and all plugins.
    Veronica
    hi,

that's not an issue. its just a warning. simply disable the debug mode in the config file.

Notices /warnings are nothing to worry about. it has nothing to do with the actual functionality. but if you find any fatal error only then you have to worry about it.

What are PHP Notices?
    PHP notices are the least important. As stated on the official PHP website, you will see PHP notices when:

the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script.

Refer: https://www.ostraining.com/blog/wordpress/warnings/.

NOTE: THE ABOVE LINES ARE NOT AN ISSUE. THAT IS JUST NOTICE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT. EVERYTHING WORKS FINE.

you could hide these notices, follow this link: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-turn-off-php-errors-in-wordpress

jackal
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica. The issue is resolved. Debug mode was already disabled "false" but I have added these lines into config file based on the link you provided. ini_set('display_errors','Off'); ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL ); define('WP_DEBUG', false); define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false); Kind Regards, Anas
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a warning and this should be taken care of . PLease search your wplms-customizer plugin and check if there is any string like this ? : __return_true    present in it?
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi Alex! I've checked wplms-customizer plugin and my theme function file, there is no string like _return_true Kind Regard Anas
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. i have tried to check this out with your previous provided credentials but they are not working so please provide the valid one to check the code.
    jackal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Provide some time we need to check all your files . Where do you usually add custom code ?
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi Alex! I usually Add custom code into function file under child-theme. I have also used wplms customizer plugin. I have tried earlier to disable all third party plugin, but the issues is still there. Kind Regards, Anas
    Veronica
    hi, for this we need to check all the plugins where you have made changes.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on sending a message’ is closed to new replies.