Error on 'Start course' button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Error on 'Start course' button

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    holycow
    Spectator
    Hi there, We are getting an error when you click 'start course' from the student dashboard, or 'take this course' on the course page. The URL of this error page is /course-status/. Below is the error. Could you please advise on how to fix this? <b>Fatal error</b>: Using $this when not in object context in domain<b>.com/html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/actions.php</b> on line <b>1344</b>    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please let me know which php version are you using ? Please make sure it is more than 5.3
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We are not able to replicate this issue on our test setup, so can your please share course url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website.   PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    holycow
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    holycow
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website but was not able to replicate the issue on your website, refer the video in my next private reply. Please let me know the steps to replicate the issue, as I am not able to replicate it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on 'Start course' button’ is closed to new replies.