error on update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues error on update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, i updated the theme and plugins to 2.0. variant and i see this error on top of the site: Warning: Illegal string offset 'layout_shortcode' in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php on line 2173 Can you please, help? Thank you Sincerely, Anca Bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    Also, my menu looks weird and i cannot use admin area for courses, to verify assignements, or anything else. Please help, i have a paying customers site with courses and this is very bad for me... thank you anca bogdan
    sandy
    We have released Vibe custom types 2.0.1, please update and let us know if this resolves the issue. For menu issues, can you please share site url with admin credentials to check the issue.
    karanna
    Spectator
    I updated. The error on top of the site it's gone, but the rest of the problems are still there: a space on top of the page, the menu and the admin features for managing the students is unresponsive (i press the button to verify an assignement and nothing happens).   My credentials are: user: acadia pass: Niki060277ta- http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/ As i see, the theme header looks and acts different on google chrome as in mozilla. (it looks better in mozilla), but the problems persists in both browsers. Thank you very much for your help. :) Sincerely, anca bogdan  
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, the header problem was caused by thsi plugin : <span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;">WP Super Simple Speed</span> BUT the ADMIN area to manage students is not working at all! Pleeeease help...i have assignements to notate.........and clients already asking why i do not verify their assignements so that they could go forward in course. I have 2 ADMIN buttons on courses menu... I\ ve put a printscreen. Also, dreep feed is not working properly , letting the student see all the course units till the end, if i deactivate ajax in course unit load, from LMS settings (Disable ajax in Course unit load). That is not an issue after update, it existed before. I need to deactivate ajax because i have a booking form on some units and it doesn' t load unless the page load... My credentials are: user: acadia pass: Niki060277ta- http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/ Thank you very much for you time and effort! :) anca
    sandy
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #efefef;">"I have 2 ADMIN buttons on courses menu"</span> This confirms that either the theme is not updated to latest version or the server has cached the pages.   I'll share more updates after checking your site.
    sandy
    This is strange. Everything is updated on your site, but still the course displays two admins. I suspect its the server side caching. I need to perform few tests to confirm this. I am unable to view WP Admin - Appearance - Editor to perform a few tests in your site and most probably fix the issue. Can you please check why I can not get the access to the editor ?
    karanna
    Spectator
    It' s a multisite and editors for plugins and themes are under network administration, theme - theme editor or plugins - plugins editor. I logged in with same credentials and i can see the editor.   thank you very much :) anca
    sandy
    Resolved. It is a bug. We need to add a change in WPLMS Modern theme 2.0 for WP Multisite.
    karanna
    Spectator
    Now i do not have 2 admin areas on course menu, but the admin button that i have is the first button that just refreshes the page when i press it. The other button was the one that taked me into admin area, but there, i could do nothing, not verifying assignements, not sending messages, adding students, etc... Please...a little more help. :) Thank you very much for your time. anca bogdan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and i resaved the permalinks and it worked upto accessing the admin panel . But i found that the old submissions template is still loading in your site even we have removed it completely  in the udpate of the modern theme . Please check the difference : your site : http://prntscr.com/9vgq76 Our test site : http://prntscr.com/9vgqzw IT seems that the pages are cached on the server. Please contact your webhost to clear the cache form server side.
    karanna
    Spectator
    It's not the cache. I asked them to erase cache, they did that and they deactivated the cache module on server (i have a VPS) and no change. I updated the theme to the last version, 2.0.1. FOLLOWING THE VIDEO TUTORIAL STEPS, and the plugins and the admin area is still not working, i have 2 ADMIN buttons again and now the pictures on my site looks really weird! Please, i have paying clients......that' s not ok. Every update the same problem....i am sorry i updated and now i cannot downgrade because i have a live website and i have new orders received in the last days....assignements that i am unable to answer...etc...the drip feed is not working......it's a mess!! PLease help, this is not possible. It is not from my end. These are my credentials, again: user: acadia pass: Niki060277ta- http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/ Thank you anca bogdan  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site ...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It seems you've disabled the WP Admin credentials. Do let me know when I should check back.  
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘error on update’ is closed to new replies.