Error update wplsm 4.08

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Error update wplsm 4.08

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hi, I was finishing updating to version 4.08, but suddenly wordpres sent me that there has been a critical error on my website and it won't let me enter even wp-admin. My hosting sent me a notification by email and mentions that the error has occurred in the WPLMS plugin. I will have to enter from cPanel to deactivate WPLMS. In the installation I had already uninstalled the old wplms plugins Any suggestions what to do?
    Diana
    Participant
    On my setup it is not showing any error. can you please share PHP error log? Even wplms_plugin's latest version is showing error? Did you checked that?
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello team: I have a website running with few users yet, but they are using it regularly, the stable version they use is 3.9.9. To facilitate the migration I have cloned my site under a subdomain, in the Clone, I already updated to version 4.08 I want to test the functionalities and eventually I will migrate the main site when everything is stable. When I have updated to version 4.08 I have not seen the changes, I still see my old website even though I chose the Academy theme, however nothing changed except that some pages are blank and the website looks like "double" something very strange. I have gone through the Vibe BP settings and basically everything is empty. How should I start, I am somewhat confused, I need someone to enter the website and do basic configurations for the 4.08 update to start to take shape and work, then I will go through the necessary adjustments until I see it stable and reliable. Someone help me? I will leave my credentials
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, If you want to do setup for version 4 then confirmed me some things, 1- Can i do run setup wizard again, take full website backup if you uploaded content on it, 2- Delete all things from backend only put wplms latest version in theme folder from c-panel, 3- If you want only setup this site as you given me this time then let me know , i would not run setup wizard again Thanks,
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello,
    1. You can run the setup wizard again, the default server already has a backup of the information, in case something should go wrong.

2. I did not understand the question very well, do you want access to the server to configure something? confirm me to give you the credentials

3. What interests me is to configure this site, which could be the main site if everything goes well.

Veronica
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, Yes, I have all the plugins updated, but the site has not changed, they do not have any WPLMS 4.08 function, now the user's profile is blank, the course page is blank. If I see the Vibe BP settings everything is blank, do I have to create templates from scratch? I had chosen the theme "Academy", but it didn't install, I don't see it.
    Veronica
    ok let me check this on your site
    Veronica
    hi, yes you need to run the setup wizard again make sure that you have skipped the styling related part if you want to apply your current styling on your site http://prntscr.com/ua2m5x on localhost http://prntscr.com/ua2n8g I have already changed this setting on your site http://prntscr.com/ua2nsi now login working lease rerun the setup and change the directories as per the screenshot provided
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    How do I go about running the setup wizard again? I don't see any option for that.
    Veronica
    hi, from here you can rerun the setup wizard http://prntscr.com/uapo9n
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi @tuaptitud I would like to request you that please create a new topic as this one is really old to continue and there send us all your requirements like the demo you want to install and also the site details to check the progress we will continue the setup then
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Error update wplsm 4.08’ is closed to new replies.