Error Uploading Videos

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Error Uploading Videos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MHD1988
    Participant
    Hello, I have a problem using Amazon S3 on WPLMS. I bought the add-on, watch the tutorial and did it correctly, the problem is when I tried to upload some Large videos, I enabled plupload for that, then when i tried to upload a file, the progress bar starts to increase and suddenly stops, then starts all over again. I inspect the elements of the page and I got "acadeemi.com unexpectedly closed the connection". I don't know what happened there, can anyone please help me with that. URL: https://acadeemi.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please contact your webhost to increase the upload file max size and post max size limits : to upload large videos . and then check it again . OR maybe there is some other issue . how much size these videos have that you are uploading ?     to check further . Please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    MHD1988
    Participant
    Hello, Sorry for the late response. The file is only 130 MB and my hosting company didn't want to increase post max size. So I uploaded my website on my own dedicated server. But I got another 2 issues: 1- Video won't show in the units!! (See here ) 2- "File type not supported" error while uploading the files (MP4). Regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . to check these please share admin credentials and valid ftp credentials  in private reply . 2 . Please check if your server has Fileinfo extension enabled (contact webhost)
    MHD1988
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Uploading Videos’ is closed to new replies.