Error when updating theme.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Error when updating theme.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    notepirate
    Participant
    When I was updating my Wordpress to 4.7 I got this error. Now I can't access my CMS. Ideas? Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home3/nphost/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php on line 316 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/nphost/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php:316) in /home3/nphost/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/func.php on line 398 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/nphost/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php:316) in /home3/nphost/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179
    Danny
    Spectator
    After update I also get the error on line 316 after upgrade.
    Andrey Sobkalov
    Spectator
    Hello! I have the exact same set of 3 errors. At the same time I can not go to the admin panel of the website. When I try these three errors are displayed. What should I do?
    Andrey Sobkalov
    Spectator
    I solved the problem by rolling back to the version of WordPress 4.2 through CPanel and File Manger.
    notepirate
    Participant
    I'm sure I can do that, but is there any easier fix? How long did it take you to roll back to the old version Andrey?
    Andrey Sobkalov
    Spectator
    I looked at the video length of 10 minutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQkPzpz4eQM - it is in Russian, so look in your own language), and in the course of that carrying out what he said. In all it took me about 15-17 minutes.
    notepirate
    Participant
    Any help from the VibeThemes Support team?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Apologies for the late response guys .It was a support holiday (Sunday).I just checked this issue and find out that this is an issue with the  bbpress plugin .It seems like the latest version of bbpress needs latest wordpress 4.7 . So please make sure that both your wordpress and bbpress are updated to latest version to (4.7)  and 4.5.12 resp. here is a link I found on wordpress.org related to the same : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-plugins-after-4-7-upgrade/ To resolve please immediately delete the bbpress plugin(bbpress folder) in your wp-content/plugins/  folder via ftp or cpanel. Note that it will not delete any of the forums related data . Then goto wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates .upgrade your wordpress to latest . Now goto wp-admin-> plugins > add new -> install and activate bbpress .
    notepirate
    Participant
    I'll try this out Alex, thank you!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Error when updating theme.’ is closed to new replies.