Errors installing the Wplms free trial addons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Errors installing the Wplms free trial addons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    cristianionita11
    Participant
    Hello! I have just installed WPLMS. I have a problem installing the Wplms free trial addons. The error messages are: „Free Trial can only be take once Free trial consumed on site wplms.local Free trial consumed on site thearabiclub.com Free trial consumed on site nexac.n.parts” I am unable to install a single free trial Addon. Can you please assist me to activate the one month “Free trial” option for all the WPLMS addons? I am evaluating WPLMS for a complex e-learning platform and consider ordering “All Addons pack 1 site lifetime access” I have installed the WPLMS on the subdomain: https://111wplms.gradinitamilitari.ro/wplms/ Best regards, Cristian
    Veronica
    hi free trial can be activated only once if the free trial is already used on site then it show the message like above(you have mentioned)
    cristianionita11
    Participant
    Hello, Veronica! It in obvious that “the free trial can be activated once” The problem is that I am unable to try anything. I think you missed the essential: it's a fresh install. Everything is new: the Worpress and the WPLMS. I just told you that "I have just installed WPLMS. I have a problem installing the Wplms free trial addons. " This means that I was unable to install ANY WPLMS plugin, wright after buying the WPLMS licence. If I am unable even to install anything, how can I even try something? If you read the errors on my previous post, you will see that the errors are not even closely related to the domain where I have installed WPLMS: https://111wplms.gradinitamilitari.ro/wplms/ The errors are pointing to different domains: nexac.n.parts and thearabiclub.com I was expecting some help here. It is my first contact with the WPLMS support and I’m a bit disappointed. Maybe on your next reply you will manage to offer some help, instead of quick and obvious answers. Best regards, Cristian
    Veronica
    can you please share all details site URL with credentials purchase code licence key
    cristianionita11
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we would need your envato username in order to check the consumption of free trials . If found not used we will fix it.
    cristianionita11
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please try the addons now..
    cristianionita11
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Plase simply follow the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5uyEkm83-A you are using wplms_admin_de as envato username which is wrong you have to use your own username in wplms -> getting started .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors installing the Wplms free trial addons’ is closed to new replies.