Errors with Woocommerce Memberships

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Errors with Woocommerce Memberships

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi! I was using PM Pro Memberships with WC Subscriptions for a while, and switched to WC Memberships recently. So I am using WC Memberships with WPLMS WC Memberships Add-on and followed your guide here. Purchasing a WC subscription will grant access to a WC membership. For now, I manually added Memberships to users with an active WC Subscription. I recently switched to PHP 7.1 and WPLMS 3.0.1, and I use WPML with 2 languages. Almost every time I save a manual WC Membership addition, and randomly when clicking on "take a course" I get these errors: Warning: Illegal string offset 'profiletabs' in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 225 Warning: Illegal string offset 'counter' in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 115 Warning: Illegal string offset 'counter' in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 117 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot increment/decrement string offsets in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php:117 Stack trace: #0 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php(229): BP_Course_Rest_Tracker_Controller->update_user_tracker(431) #1 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): BP_Course_Rest_Tracker_Controller->reload_mycourses('8879', 431) #2 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-actions.php(1211): do_action('wplms_start_cou...', '8879', 431) #5 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): BP_Course_Action->wplms_before_start_course_status('') #6 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 117 ------------------------------------ And randomly when opening a course description page, these errors show up instead of the "take this course" button: Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-woocommerce-memberships/classes/wplms-wm.class.php on line 70 Warning: Illegal string offset 'profiletabs' in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 225 Warning: Illegal string offset 'counter' in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 115 Warning: Illegal string offset 'counter' in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 117 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot increment/decrement string offsets in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php:117 Stack trace: #0 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php(229): BP_Course_Rest_Tracker_Controller->update_user_tracker(431) #1 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(300): BP_Course_Rest_Tracker_Controller->reload_mycourses(4654, 431) #2 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-functions.php(1623): do_action('wplms_course_su...', 4654, 431, '', Array) #5 /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-woocommerce-memberships/classes/wplms-wm.class.php(71): bp_course_add_user_to_course(431, 4654, 0) #6 /home/harpscho/publi in /home/harpscho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/api/class-api-tracker-controller.php on line 117 -------------------- Even if I disable WC Membership plugins and your add-on I keep having these issues.. Can you please have a look and/or let me know if you have any ideas? Thanks!
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hey guys/girls, Never mind, after reading this post, I went to PHP 7.0.22 instead of 7.1 and all my issues are gone! You can hit resolve or even trash this post if you wish. WPLMS is super fast and smooth now under PHP 7, I love it! Well done :-) Cheers!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors with Woocommerce Memberships’ is closed to new replies.