Errors with wplms

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Errors with wplms

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    Good afternoon, I have several concerns with my website and the WPLMS issue happens as follows. I have installed the theme again on my website and I have an initial problem with using it with elementor, a little while ago the menu stopped working on cell phones and at the moment that I create a blog when I want to do a speed test on gtmetrix I see blog loading errors when they are not on the home page or have links to them.  
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @JamesMaster, You are not able to view mobile menu when Elementor is activated right? Are you using the Elemntor which is in our wplms theme package or you purchased the licensed version of Elementor Plugin separately? Please share your admin credentials in a private reply with site URL to check
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @JamesMaster, Please share valid credentials for your website after that I will check and share the proper link of your website, Refer: https://www.screencast.com/t/QipZeDa8qm Thanks,
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @JamesMaster, Please share admin credentials not user form these how can I able to access backend dashboard, Refer: https://prnt.sc/s8mzmy Thanks,
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @JamesMaster, I have deactivated all third party plugins now check all working fine, Refer: https://prnt.sc/saq052 Thanks,
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    ok, you had a solution for what happened but you said deactivate the plugins, when you enter they were no longer there, you deleted all the plugins that did not come with the template but the time I have invested to optimize the page load also left it at nothing, like It is possible that the solution is only to delete the plugins that you install, at least you would have deactivated them and already, but why delete them ?, they deleted the extra security of the site, I am really very upset with this.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @JamesMaster, Dear friend, Sorry for that, but first I have deactivated all but not reflecting because of there are many third-party plugins so I have to deleted one by one that's why @Diana says you to a full backup of the website, Thanks,
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors with wplms’ is closed to new replies.