Evaluation and certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Evaluation and certificate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    Hi. – When and how does the student receive the course certificate? I have taken a test, completing a course, and I do not receive or see the certificate in my private area. – When completing the course that I comment, it tells me that the course is under evaluation. But this course does not need any evaluation. How can I disable this evaluation option. (Could this be the reason why I don’t see or receive the certificate?) Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi, Check the condition to earn the certificate by editing that course. What percentage is set to get the certificate. well if you have set the passing marks for the course then you need to gain the marks that you have set in the course setting. and if you have the manual evaluation then it will shows under evaluation set the evaluation mode to auto evaluation in course setting.  
    TuAlmaVeda
    Participant
    Hi Veronica. Thank you so much for your answer. The problem was the type of evaluation, which I need to be automatic. Best regards.
    Veronica
    thanks for the confirmation. closing the topic. #staysafe.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Evaluation and certificate’ is closed to new replies.