Evaluation by stars only. Is it possible ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Evaluation by stars only. Is it possible ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Walter
    Participant
    Hello   Is it possible to obtain a course evaluation simply by stars and not by a text (a comment). If yes, how do you configure this?   Thank you in advance Walter
    Walter
    Participant
    Up
    Walter
    Participant
    Please
    Walter
    Participant
    Please again 😉
    Walter
    Participant
    2 days later. An answer ?
    Walter
    Participant
    Hello,   It becomes very complicated to get responses from your support ... In order not to harass you, what is the average response time so that I can organize myself accordingly?   I am still waiting for a reply to this message.   Very cordially, Walter
    Veronica
    hi, this delay in response is due to your continuously post on the topic. let me clarify like if you have posted the topic then it comes under our pending list: and it will be removed from our pending list when someone post on the topic and increase the response time that's exactly happen with your case you have post the replies and it removed from the pending list before we reply on that. i hope now it's clear! we generally reply in 24 hours but it can be increase in the case of holiday. so now come to query. Well reviews are actually comments on course post type and they cannot be left blank .So its not available to be left blank as of now
    Walter
    Participant
    A huge thank you for the clarification.   How do I close the discussion?   See you soon on other subjects :-)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Evaluation by stars only. Is it possible ?’ is closed to new replies.