Evaluation of Assignments from Frontend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Evaluation of Assignments from Frontend

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    indusved
    Participant
    1. After submitting an assignment by a student, the Administrator and instructor should be able to evaluate the assignments from the frontend. How this can be achieved?
    2. Unless all the submissions from the course are not evaluated, course progress doesn't change.
    3. If the submission type while submitting any assignment is selected as the Text area, then that text area is not visible on the frontend in the student's login. How this can be fixed.
    Diana
    Participant
    @indusved I am expecting that you are using wplms version 3.9.9 and answering according to that Point 1: yes, possible if your course is set on manual evaluation and assignment is connected with course as well as course is also connected with assignments. So as soon as user completes the course, the course will be submitted for evaluation and you can check the submitted assignment in course - admin - submission - assignments Point 2: Course Progress is based on user progress. Yes, if the course is on manual evaluation mode the progress will not show completed until and unless the course is evaluated Point 3: And it is visible on the instructor's end? Make sure your wplms assignments plugin version should be 3.9 as well(the latest version)
    indusved
    Participant
    Point 1: Some of the assignment submissions are visible in admin login and some are not. Still, if we click on the evaluate button in submitted assignments it doesn't get evaluated. Point 2: Even if the course is evaluated it doesn't change the user progress to 100%; maybe because all the assignments are not getting evaluated from admin or instructor login. Point 3: It is visible in admin and instructor's login. But not in student's login. Also, Whenever any admin/instructor creates any course; I don't want Take course button to be visible for them. Why would an admin opt for any course? Also, Why would an instructor opt for any course that has been created by themselves only.
    Diana
    Participant
    @indusved Point 1: Share that course URL and the connected assignment on which I have to check Point 2: Share the course URL I need your admin credentials as well as student account credentials so I can replicate the issue Make sure to mark the reply as private while sharing credentials
    indusved
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Evaluation of Assignments from Frontend’ is closed to new replies.