Event on specific course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Event on specific course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hirklins123
    Participant
    Hi there, I got some problem for event. I set an event when I creating a specific course, and it went smoothly. But when I want to see the event on that specific course, it shows a list of events happen in that month. My question is, how can i make that specific course shows only event/s that related only to that course? Another question is, when I want to create new event in course (front end), the date in datepicker for 'Event Start Date' & 'Event End Date' shows 1/1/1970. Is it possible for me to make datepicker to show today's date directly? Thank you
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @hirklins123, First please make sure eventon and WPLMS events both should be install and activated, After that edit a course and connect event, Select another course and connect event for other day, After that check in both courses event calender that it shows itself events date or also shows the date of second course event in course calender, Thanks,
    hirklins123
    Participant
    Hi Jackson, Both plugins are installed and activated. But it seems the method you told me is not working. Both courses still show a list of events that not related to it. Actually all courses show that list of events that are not related even the course that is not connected to event yet. And this happened to every months that have event on that month. Now I notice that in FrontEnd, when instructor wants to make a new event and save it, the system seems not to save the configuration. For example, system will not save the category of event, the time of event somehow change itself. Thank you
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @hirklins123, Okay please share admin credentials in private reply, I will see and and resolved the issue, Thanks,
    hirklins123
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event on specific course’ is closed to new replies.