Events created in front-end doesn't related to the course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Events created in front-end doesn't related to the course

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    shlomi
    Participant
    Hello, Started a few days ago, while we create course events in front-end it - 1. Doesn't related to the specific course 2. The time is different The meeting below is created in specific course and it doesn't belong to the course, in addition, meeting time set to 6 to 9 PM, while you can see the time shows below is 4 to 7 PM. In the BE - Event is not related to any course even that event created from specific course. Pls check the issue, maybe it's something i did wrong. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate the issue on my test setup, refer this video: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbnQ2V6h0T Please make sure your plugins are updated to latest versions.
    shlomi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    shlomi
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your website and found it out to be working fine. Please check the video of your website in my next private reply.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    shlomi
    Participant
    Thank you. I checked it, and the event does belong to course while course is publish. The 2nd issue, is the wrong event time. See attached video - http://sendvid.com/i69o96if Can you pls assist. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    shlomi
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Events created in front-end doesn't related to the course’ is closed to new replies.