Exclude categories in filterable posts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Exclude categories in filterable posts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I am trying to exclude specific categories from product categories in filterable posts. I am using the category slug, but is not working.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Category include is available but excluding a category is not available there as of now.
    Hi, it means that it's only possible to show all product categories or is possible select a few of them?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry I just realized you are talking about filterable posts, in post grid we cannot exclude but we can include multiple slugs (comma separated), but in filterable posts we can exclude the terms comma separated. Its a setting you can find in the page builder section, refer: http://prntscr.com/giyu9w
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Your screenshot shows that you have added the name to exclude the product category, its clearly mentioned there that you have to add the slug there.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, yes I would like to exclude also the related posts/courses. Here I want to insert only Offline courses category with only related courses
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The setting is for hiding the category which it does. But its not for hiding the posts, you can create a feature request for this in our feature request forum and we'll add this in our future updates to hide the posts also with the category in filterable posts.
    Ok, thank you
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Exclude categories in filterable posts’ is closed to new replies.