Export Course

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hi, Is it possible for the course admin to export the course into Word or notepad? I'd like to review all of the content of my course to look for spelling mistakes and places where I can improve wording, I'd like to do this in Word because my course is 100 of pages long so I don't want to flip through every single page. Is it possible to export my course content into word or Notepad? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes you can export your courses from wp-admin->lms->settings->import/export, refer: http://prntscr.com/gwdykd
    jmu289
    Participant
    Thank you, so it looks like this is exporting just the HTML code of basic data (course name, author, etc...)  into a CSV file. Is there any way to export all of the content of the course (each module of a specific course ID) into a document? Is it possible to export the content as TXT and not as HTML?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, No it will be exported as html because it fetches the content directly from the database and in database the html content is saved.
    Myoffice
    Participant
    Is it possible and export a selected course with all of the content - as I see it when I export courses, then all courses are included, I want to choose which courses I want to export
    logan
    Hey, Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason. Refer this tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApAXWAGKBfI Thanks
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Export Course’ is closed to new replies.