export students completion statistics

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches export students completion statistics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Hi!
    1. I need to export statistics of students completion of the course.  I need to export the list of students of a batch with the % of the course completion they have.

2. How do I export a list of students name and emails of a batch?

Thanks! Ana  

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) For course statistics go to course admin->stats, and calculate the stats then you can download the csv for the course. 2) For batches go to batch page->statistics, there you can see all student's stats for that particular batch.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You said that you have made some changes to hide the stats, can you please share the code that you used to hide the stats to check it.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    The change was not regarding statistics, I remember now, but to hide the students number. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Inconsolata, Consolas, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', monospace; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">.course_batches .snapshot .batch_user_count,.course_batches .snapshot .batch_user_count+.progress {display:none;}</span> I am not able to recover all the tickets I opened so I am not able to figure if there was any other change you advise me to do. What else can we do? Thanks Ana
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry the other reply wasn't for you. -------------- You can see all your topics and replies in your profile by clicking on your name, refer: https://prntscr.com/gocpwx -------------- You shared only the custom css, and I checked your website the issue is not with the css. I am not sure why the statistics tab is not visible on your website yet. I'll need some time to debug it.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Is there a workaround? Do you have a estimation on when you can look on this? Thanks, Ana
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is taking time because we are not able to replicate this issue on our test setup. Therefore we need to check this only on your website.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    anarelvas
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘export students completion statistics’ is closed to new replies.