Extraction of quiz and question data

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Extraction of quiz and question data

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    russellc
    Spectator
    Hi there, I am trying to export/extract quiz and question data from the site for the purposes of analysis and reporting, but can't seem to locate the correct tables and columns. I have tried to run a query using 'user_id', 'comment_post_id' (as a proxy for Question ID) and 'comment_content' (as a proxy for Question Response). This provides much of what I'm after...but I've noticed that there can be multiple values for 'comment_content' for a particular 'comment_post_id' and 'user_id'. For example, user_id 1083, comment_post_id 17887 has two different 'comment_content' results, being both 2 and 4. All our questions are Multiple Choice so there should only be one final response. What I'm after is the final option selected by the student that is marked as part of the particular quiz. I don't mind if I need to run two queries and merge them afterwards. But, ideally, I would be able to extract the following:
    • Quiz ID (for a particular quiz, or a quiz with particular word in it's name, e.g. 'Exam')

• Dynamic Quiz Question Tag (to identify all the relevant questions in the quiz)

• Question ID (for each Quiz ID, there are 45-90 Question IDs, all based on the dynamic question tag in the relevant quiz)

• Question Tag/s

• Question Correct Answer

• User ID (for each Question ID, there might be 20-300 User IDs)

• Question Response (by User ID, which reflects their final response that is part of the marked quiz)

Are you able to please advise the preferred table and columns that would generate the correct information? Thanks very much for your assistance. Regards, Russell

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can refer to the code of our results.php file for this . Results.php file is present in wp-content/themes/wplms/members/course/single folder. I would like to mention here a important thing that the question array is saved in the usermeta with key " vibe_quiz_questions "  .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Extraction of quiz and question data’ is closed to new replies.