Failure to create questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Failure to create questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check for the javascript error, refer: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors and let us know.  
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    Hello, Thank you for reply. The site I was testing is junality.com And I tried to diagnose JavaScript Errors with the page you sent me. The step 1,2 didn't work so I attach screenshots of errors from the page. One more question, as step 1 shows, should I just leave 'define('SCRIPT_DEBUG', true);' at wp-config.php? Anyway, let me know if you need more information.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok there are no JavaScript error which should impact this. Can you try building questions on chrome or safari browser. There is a pending issue with wplms front end and fFirefox browser.
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    I tried edge, firefox , and chrome. All working but only problem with quiz & questions. Which browser do you recommend for this? or do you have such a thing?
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    I'm getting more frustrated. I did all I could do. The launching days delayed and I have problems with building contents. I just wonder if there's no one experience this problem ever. :( Without quiz and questions, there's no point struggling to figure out this theme. Now I'm trying with 2 domains and having the same issues. Please let me know if there's any solution as soon as possible. Thanks.  
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    Please check this site junality.com ID : junality PW: Ac12@Pn*q
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    The site above is one of my domains I'm testing now. Can you log in and create a course and questions in the course? And let me know how it goes. Any browser doesn't work. If there's an issue with creating course and your support team can't fix it, please proceed the refund 'cuz I bought this theme for course management. The best option will be make this theme work but otherwise I have to move on. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    Hi, I attach a file.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site... There is  something strange in your site, I am still checking and will let you know my findings. p.s : If you've not using events then you need not activate EventOn and WPLMS EventOn  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am not sure what was wrong in your setup. But I reset your site and installed WPLMS and now everything seems to be working fine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwd0NNWizeY
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    Hi, Thank you for resetting my site. When you go to one of course and edit quiz, everything seems alright. But I added a new quiz and tried to edit then the quesiton button doesn't work again. I attach the files how they look. It seems the courses already came with the theme had no problem but when I create a new one, there's an issue for me to edit. What am I missing? Can you test and infome me? Thanks again.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a bug, and most probably coming from your server php configuration. I fixed the code and now its working fine on your site. Please check and confirm the same.
    bikiniblue
    Spectator
    Hello, I tested for a few days and it seemed fine at first but the whole theme has some issues. I don't understand the server problem with bugs, you mean Godaddy? I have more sites with the same hosting and there's no problem. Anyways, First, the theme has a problem with Firefox browser. (that I already knew but what if users use firefox then what?) Second, even with chrome or other browser, after creating the quiz (front-end), it doesn't show the questions properly at the course page. (Please check my site and go to the grammar fundamental course.) Thirdly, when this site is ready I have to move the whole contents to the different domain. It looks like on-going problem while I transfer and run the business. I think it's time to move on. I tested so many times with different devices and domains, and even uninstall the whole wordpress and started from the scratch 3 times already. But again, most problems with creating quizzes and questions. I wonder this theme is compatible with WP-pro quiz (plug in). Otherwise, please proceed my refund of the purchase. I appreciate your team's help but it's gonna be huge headache later on. (especially whenever you guys update or something like that.) Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was unable to replicate this on the chrome browser on windows 7  . Please check : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDn0jO1h56 We also know there are issues with the firefox on windows with front end editor . But that is a bug from the firefox itself otherwise it may not work in all browsers . Also we have tested the front end on mac firefox and was not able to find the issue with it . the issue is just with the firefox on windows . For the chrome please check if you are using the latest version of chrome and also check if there is any js error in your site and try deactivating third party plugin for this . The wp-pro quizzes  will work in units if you enable Disable ajax in Course unit load from wp-admin -> LMs settings  . But wplms will not show the data of wp-pro quiz in course .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Failure to create questions’ is closed to new replies.