FAQ Messes Up Menu Design

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues FAQ Messes Up Menu Design

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    abjella
    Participant
    Hello, I'm trying to add a FAQ section to my homepage but every time I add it and update the page it changes the formatting for the menu. How can I fix this? Thanks
    abjella
    Participant
    Additionally, every time I try to go to the plugins tab from the Wordpress menu I get a message that says it is temporarily down for maintenance. It has been like this since I purchased the theme around a week ago. Any way to fix it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    About faq section issue : can you please confirm if you are trying to add html content in your Faq section ? Please share url of the page and admin credentials to check this issue at your end  . PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials . For plugins menu issue : Please make sure that your server has at least this php configuration (contact webhost) : WP Memory Limit:    128 Mb WP Max Upload Size:    32 MB PHP Post Max Size:    32 MB PHP Time Limit:    240   PHP Max Input Vars:    1000 If this is already done on your webhost and still facing the issue please share your url ,admin credentials and a valid FTP credentials to check this issue out
    abjella
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Checking your site, please wait...
    This reply has been marked as private.
    abjella
    Participant
    Great, the search icon is gone and the box around the email capture is gone as well. Thanks! However, the menu is still not working correctly when I disable the page builder and rely on the Visual Composer elements. I have the same issue when I try to add a FAQ section using the visual composer.  The top of the menu is much wider, and white instead of transparent. Any suggestions? I've left the menu in its "broken" form with the page builder disabled so you can see what im talking about Thanks
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. section#content {padding-top:0px !Important;}
    abjella
    Participant
    Working flawlessly. Thanks a ton for your help!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘FAQ Messes Up Menu Design’ is closed to new replies.