FATAL error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues FATAL error

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    The WPLMS site will not display. My host "go daddy" informs that thesis a team error. Right know I have may P...off customers.  This started with updates in WLPS a few days ago. Here is the message that is displayed : Fatal error: Call to undefined function vibe_validate() in /home/flrmacom/public_html/adratrainingonline.old/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 710. Also see attached screen shot. WHAT TO DO??
    RMA
    Spectator
    I was able to ask web host managed server to switch to a different a 2015 theme and then back WPLMS theme. This brought the site back up to earlier update but Woocomers is working. Looks that the woocomers updates conflicted with WPLM theme, therefore the site crashed according to the technician. I saw you stated that there will be an update?  will this be up over the weekend? please advise?  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The Above error does not have any connection with WooCommerce. The error indicates that a function is missing. The missing function is defined in the theme. I suspect you enabled WPLMS plugins as Vibe Course module, Vibe Custom types without installing the WPLMS theme. Currently some vibe plugins do not function independently without the WPLMS theme. So make sure the Theme is installed and active when you enable the "required" plugins. Hope this helps.    
    invataglobal
    Spectator
    My site has this same fatal error as well, but ONLY on mobile devices. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the vibe-course-module plugin and still does not work. Any suggestions? Currently using vibe-course-module version 2.0.5
    sandy
    @invataglobal : PHP executes at server and it does not know which device the code is being viewed at. The Fatal errors occur due to php. So, this issue if it occurs on a certain device type then it is 100% connected to server caching. Try contacting your web host on this.
    invataglobal
    Spectator
    Thanks, I was able to fix my issue by deactivating the WPtouch Mobile Plugin.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘FATAL error’ is closed to new replies.