Fatal error after Plugin update

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Fatal error after Plugin update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi, i'm having trouble since a requerid plugin update. I cant activate Elementor nor WooCommerce. Is this error from theme? Do you know if i can solve it? I've tried to restore both plugins to previous version, but its not working. When i try to activate Elementor it says: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function apache_get_modules() in /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:5283 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php(17): apache_mod_loaded('mod_rewrite', true) #1 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php(267): got_mod_rewrite() #2 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-rewrite.php(1823): save_mod_rewrite_rules() #3 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/rewrite.php(278): WP_Rewrite->flush_rules(true) #4 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/maintenance.php(33): flush_rewrite_rules() #5 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Elementor\Maintenance::activation('') #6 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #7 /home/cus in /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5283
    molinajp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, You didn't shared the site URL here But you mentioned that the error appears while activating Elementor So make sure the version of Elementor should be 3.0.5
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi, the site is www.escueladeluz.com.ar Elementor version installed was Versión 3.0.9 and I've made a rollback to 3.05, but when I'm trying to access "Settings / Permanent Links" options i find a page with this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function apache_get_modules() in /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:5283 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php(17): apache_mod_loaded('mod_rewrite', true) #1 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php(46): got_mod_rewrite() #2 /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-admin/options-permalink.php(71): got_url_rewrite() #3 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/escueladeluz.com.ar/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5283
    Ha habido un error crítico en tu web. Por favor, revisa el buzón del correo electrónico de administración de tu sitio para instrucciones.

Aprende más sobre la depuración en WordPress.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, All 4.x related articles:: https://wplms.io/support/article-categories/4-0/ If you want to migrate your site to 4.x them make sure to follow this tutorial : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/upgrading-wplms-to-4-0/ I have seen vibebp and wplms plugin is not active at your site here:https://prnt.sc/ul62m3 Elementor can be the issue that caused the fatal error. But our end we did not get any error. Please make sure to back up the old(working) elementor then update.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like somthing server related . Please check : https://github.com/micwallace/wallacepos/issues/56#issuecomment-234847763 Contact your hosting provider .
    molinajp
    Participant
    WooCommerce may be a problem too? What version of WC should i be using before update? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No its not woocommerce related but related with your server itself .Maybe server is using some wrong version of php or apache . Please contact hosting provider .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error after Plugin update’ is closed to new replies.