Fatal Error After Update to 2.3

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Fatal Error After Update to 2.3

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    After updating the theme and all the plugins, everything works fine until I enabled the "Assign Free courses to students on account activation" option. After enabling this, people were not able to register on the site and I get the below error message   Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Unsupported operand types in /home1/fmurad/public_html/beat-tweaks.com/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-functions.php:1451 Stack trace: #0 /home1/fmurad/public_html/beat-tweaks.com/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php(1746): bp_course_add_user_to_course(76, false) #1 /home1/fmurad/public_html/beat-tweaks.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): WPLMS_tips->wplms_activate_free_courses(76) #2 /home1/fmurad/public_html/beat-tweaks.com/wp-includes/user.php(1691): do_action('user_register', 76) #3 /home1/fmurad/public_html/beat-tweaks.com/wp-admin/includes/user.php(184): wp_insert_user(Array) #4 /home1/fmurad/public_html/beat-tweaks.com/wp-admin/user-new.php(116): edit_user() #5 {main} thrown in /home1/fmurad/public_html/beat-tweaks.com/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-functions.php on line 1451   Do I need to Disable auto allocation of free courses for this to work or does that not have anything to do with it?  I also have some code related to this in the wplms_customizer.php file from a previous help topic. add_action('bp_core_activated_user','wplms_activate_free_courses',99); // Runs when user activates his account. add_action('user_register','wplms_activate_free_courses',99,1); function wplms_activate_free_courses(){ if(!is_user_logged_in()) return; $user_id = get_current_user_id(); $course_ids = array(2139); //Array of course ids you want user to get access to on account creation. foreach($course_ids as $course_id) bp_course_add_user_to_course($user_id,$course_id); }   Should I remove this code:  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I tested this on my setup and it works fine. The disable auto allocation of free course has nothing to do with this.   Yes please remove the code related to this in your customizer plugin. This code is already added in the vibe plugins.
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Yes that's because I disabled the option and now it works fine. I get the fatal error message when the option is enabled and it happens anytime there is a new sign-up, checkout (internal server error) or even if I try to manually add a new user (I just get a page with the error message).  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are not able to replicate the issue .Can you please share your admin credentials ,site url and a valid FTP credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Krishnabdwaj
    Spectator
    I am also getting the same error on every new sign up - public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-functions.php
    Krishnabdwaj
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Krishnabdwaj
    Spectator
    updated all the plugins to 2.3.1, still getting the same fatal error
    Krishnabdwaj
    Spectator
    I disabled the auto free course subscription option , now everything working fine
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a known issue in wplms as of now . Fix coming up in the update of vibe-customtypes plugin today .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error After Update to 2.3’ is closed to new replies.