Fatal error after user take course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Fatal error after user take course

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Hi. I have some error on 3-th step in taking course proccess... 1 User take the course and make payment 2 Admin accept payment 3 User take access to learning materials in Course Curriculum but On that 3-th step user receive error message just bellow the "Start Course" Button "Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_activity_get() in /home/content/88/13042088/html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-offline.php on line 73" And user have no acces to Course Curriculum /Unit links are unclickable/ How can i fix that?
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Ok, i found solution for that also... the error dissapear when i unactivate few options with "( Recommended for Offline Courses )" note in course backend. But units are still unclickable in COURSE CURRICULUM. When click on START THAT COURSE, nothing hapen. The page just refresh. I forced unit activation with that code https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/enable-students-subscribed-to-course-to-view-units-from-curriculum/ But my qwestion is what i have missed so that START COURSE buton do not work?
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Ok sorry.. i found solution for that also... the Take His Course page was not configured in WPLMS / Course manager. Thanks.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error after user take course’ is closed to new replies.