Fatal Error after WPLMS 4.0 Upgrade

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Fatal Error after WPLMS 4.0 Upgrade

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    pindorama
    Participant
    <b style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">Fatal error</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">: Cannot redeclare bp_course_version() (previously declared in /home/customer/www/pindorama.org.br/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/loader.php:42) in </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">/home/customer/www/pindorama.org.br/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/loader.php</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"> on line </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">45 </b><span style="color: #363636; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #fbfaf8;">The problem is WPLMS Dashboard plugin is corrupted (file is there at wp-content/plugins/wplms-dashboard) but plugin was not showing up in back-end WP-admin</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: #363636; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #fbfaf8;" /><br style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: #363636; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #fbfaf8;" /><span style="color: #363636; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #fbfaf8;">so when I disabled the Vibe plugins suggested by author video, nothing wrong happened, but when I deactivated the WPLMS plugins , than it crashed.</span>
    pindorama
    Participant
    Cannot redeclare bp_course_version() (previously declared in /home/customer/www/pindorama.org.br/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/loader.php:42) /home/customer/www/pindorama.org.br/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/loader.php The problem is WPLMS Dashboard plugin is corrupted (file is there at wp-content/plugins/wplms-dashboard) but plugin was not showing up in back-end WP-admin so when I disabled the Vibe plugins suggested by author video, nothing wrong happened, but when I deactivated the WPLMS plugins , than it crashed.
    Diana
    Participant
    We mentioned in the video tutorial that you have to deactivate : vibe customtype, vibe course module, vibe shortcodes, wplms dashboard, wplms frontend plugin The fatal error is showing because one of these plugins activated and now you are trying to activate wplms_plugin and vibebp so it is showing the same function you cannot declare again Please follow the tutorial properly
    pindorama
    Participant
    What I am telling is that when I went to Active Plugins, WPLMS was not there. I could not deactivate a plugin that was not listed on the backend. The folder was there in wp-content/plugins  but in the Wp-admin it was not showing. My error was I should have fixed WPLMS-dashboard before proceeding. I am trying to restore the website to a previous working backup, but every time I restore to a Backup file of the previous day, the website comes back all messy with codes showing in the home page. https://pindorama.org.br/
    pindorama
    Participant
    PS. WPLMS-Dashboard was not listed on the installed plugins in the wp-admin
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Please share admin credential,FTP and c-panel details in private reply.
    pindorama
    Participant
    Nevermind Scott, I requested a full backup restore on server and will try again the theme update after some weeks when you guys are with less demands.
    Scott Lang
    @pindorama You can just reply us here with updated details and requirements. We will update the theme from 3.9.9 to 4.0
    pindorama
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have just installed the wplms dashboard plugin in your site . there are some bugs pending in wplms 4.0 which is why we have not updated your site as your site is live and we would not want your users to have bugs while pursuing course right now . It is advisable to check the update on test site until we fix all the issue .If you find some please please do report to us.Resolving them would help us .
    pindorama
    Participant
    Hey Alex thanks a lot. I prefer than to wait one or two weeks until the 4.0 is more stable. Thanks
    Scott Lang
    Yes will let you know.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error after WPLMS 4.0 Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.