Fatal error in Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Fatal error in Courses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    When we updated to 2.0.6 our Virtual Classroom crashed -- When trying to access the any courses - we are receiving this  in the "front-end" part of the course.   "<span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">Fatal error</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">: Call to undefined method WPBMap::addAllMappedShortcodes() in </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">/home2/fx365i/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-filters.php</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;"> on line </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">74" </span>      
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    We are also having other unresolved issues found in these tickets that were not resolved even after the updates: This is becoming a serious issue, and we are getting back logged on our support tickets because we have been unable to solve the issues. Here is the other unresolved support issue: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/subscription-and-woocommerce-not-working/#post-28038 will post our Admin creds in the next post below privately
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    Here is the admin login to our site. Please look at our site and let us know what is going on. Existing issues: 1. WooCommerce Subscriptions is not reseting length in course subscription for students after payment completes.******NOTE (In the photos above in the last post I have manually added time to students courses as they have paid for them and I did not want them to be denied access while we figure out how to fix the woo sub problems. It will say that the student has 30 days above because I did it manually not because the system is working.) 2. Fatal Error when accessing the Courses on the front end 3. Check out does not automatically complete, admin has to manual complete all transactions. Would like to make this happen automatically. 4. Cart link in top right hand corner does not navigate user back to the cart when an item is in it (Its a dead link)   Please help ASAP www.FX365i.com/wp-admin User: fxadmin Pass: piplogic2014
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Checked your site .Issue is generating due to outdated VC . The fatal error is because of visual composer function. Incidentally the fix was provided by Visual composer to us, so we'll need to report this to VC. Meanwhile I've removed the fix from your site. refer : http://prntscr.com/a2n2dg Please remove the " // " after you update the visual composer . refer this link to update VC  : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    What ever you did seem to fix it, I followed the steps in the link above to re-install VC. However is is still asking me for a registration code on the Plugins page. It seems to be working, but why does it keep asking me for a reg code?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please ignore that .That is for the case if you have purchased VC externally . We provide latest version of VC with the each theme update .
    info2grow
    Spectator
    If I can chime in, the latest version of Visual Composer has many changes including an entirely new structural element "vc_column-inner" which breaks a lot of our style rules.  We would prefer not to update but it looks like we have no choice since WPLMS relies on VC being up to date :(
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error in Courses’ is closed to new replies.