Fatal error when I try to install plugins

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Fatal error when I try to install plugins

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pablocoraje
    Spectator
    Hi, When I try to install Vibe course module, Vibe Custom types, WPLMS Assignments, and others, I receive a fatal error message. Due this, I can´t use all themes functionalities. Could you help me, please? WPLMS Version: 4.097 Best Regards.
    Diana
    Participant
    Vibe course module, Vibe Custom types, WPLMS Assignments -----> If you want to use these plugins which means you want to use v3 functionalities. So make sure Vibebp and wplms_plugin should be disabled on your site Because for v4, these plugins are no not required. Only vibebp and wplms_plugin
    pablocoraje
    Spectator
    I would like to change content in "Instructor profile" page, and I don´t know if I could do it without that pluging. Could I change this page in V4 version? and where I have to do it? Thanks in advance.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please share a screenshot which content you would like to change? So I can guide you better And now, the question is totally different, you started a new thread in between of the ongoing conversation. The very first query was fatal error while plugin installation. Everything is okay now?
    pablocoraje
    Spectator
    Sorry, it is possible that I have not explained myself well. The question is about the same issue, because I thought that in order to change the "Instructor profile" I needed those plugins. That's why when I tried to install them I got the fatal error. As I have not been able to install them, I still have the same problem, which is not being able to modify the "Instructor profile" page, I can't find where to modify it. I send you a screenshot of the example page of the template I have used and I want to change. I could give you access to Wordpress in private if you need it, so you can take a look at it. Thank you very much. Instructor profile page
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes sir, Please do share your credentials so I can take a look. I have a strong doubt that you are mixing the v3 and v4 settings Do share the site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    pablocoraje
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    pablocoraje
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    arnall
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi @arnall Vibe course module, Vibe Custom types, WPLMS Assignments —–> If you want to use these plugins which means you want to use v3 functionalities. So make sure Vibebp and wplms_plugin should be disabled on your site Because for v4, these plugins are not required. Only vibebp and wplms_plugin and also I would like to request you that create a new topic if you want further assistance as we can't continue on someone else's topic thanks
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error when I try to install plugins’ is closed to new replies.