Fatal Errormethod WPLMS_tips init (on update)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Fatal Errormethod WPLMS_tips init (on update)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    metaverso
    Spectator
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method WPLMS_tips::init() in /home/user9877/public_html/mysite/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-notifications.php on line 43 If you update the theme and then the modules, and also update the modules before the theme.
    metaverso
    Spectator
    SOLVED 1. On the panel, insert api_key into VIBE PLUGINS. 2. in the sub-item update link of the panel (do not update through the plugin menu) update all plugins. 3. In the same panel upgrade submenu. Update the wplms theme.   READY! Everything worked this way.   My problem was because I updated the theme before the plugins .. and updated the plugins directly from the plugin menu (use the submenu updates on the panel). I do not know if it influenced .. but at the time I got it, I also did step 1 (api_key on the main panel in each plugin box).   - if the translation is bad. excuse me. I speak portuguese-BR. English tried to help those who go through the same problem.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Errormethod WPLMS_tips init (on update)’ is closed to new replies.