FATEL ERROR: Uncaught exception WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting FATEL ERROR: Uncaught exception WPLMS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I am getting the following error when trying to create new accounts with either the buddy press default sign up or the pm pro membership plugin I don't know what to do to fix the issue. Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'Invalid address: ' in /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:946 Stack trace: #0 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php(352): PHPMailer->setFrom(NULL, NULL) #1 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php(3062): wp_mail('robber1@nichepr...', '[GrindStop | On...', 'Thanks for regi...') #2 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-functions.php(2280): bp_send_email('core-user-regis...', 3076, Array) #3 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-functions.php(1880): bp_core_signup_send_validation_email(3076, 'robber1@nichepr...', 'UVa9olOCv5m0AKx...', 'robber1') #4 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-screens.php(265): bp_core_signup_user('robber1', 'ajphjustin', 'robber1@nichepr...', Array) #5 [internal function]: bp_core_screen_signup('') #6 /home/grindstop/public in /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 946 it is doing to weather I am using the buddy press plugin or the pm pro plugin Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'Invalid address: ' in /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:946 Stack trace: #0 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php(352): PHPMailer->setFrom(NULL, NULL) #1 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/classes/class.pmproemail.php(114): wp_mail('robber@nichepro...', 'Your membership...', ' Thank you fo...', Array, NULL) #2 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/classes/class.pmproemail.php(269): PMProEmail->sendEmail() #3 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/preheaders/checkout.php(808): PMProEmail->sendCheckoutEmail(Object(WP_User), Object(MemberOrder)) #4 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/includes/init.php(131): require_once('/home/grindstop...') #5 [internal function]: pmpro_wp(Object(WP)) #6 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(600): call_user_func_array('pmpro_wp', Array) #7 /home/g in /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 946 is there any way to fix this? please let me know thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please clarify when are you getting this error, on clicking on activation link ? or clicking on create account button on the register page ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check this : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/fatal-error-when-registering-on-site/
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    never mind I didn't realize that you answered my first ticket I followed your advice and it worked :) https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/important-fatal-error-uncaught-exception-phpmailerexception/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, that the issue is resolved. So marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘FATEL ERROR: Uncaught exception WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.