Few Issues after upgrade to version 4.3 from 3

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Few Issues after upgrade to version 4.3 from 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Haider
    Participant
    Hi, I am requesting help with a few issues that we are having which are important for us to go live. Currently, the site is protected by one password which I will share in my reply. -Issue 1: When we click on any course inside the app it crashed the server and gives us 500 error. I test this many times and it will come back up in a few seconds (We didn,t have 500+ issues with version 3) or server resources. -Issue 2: We two paid plugins batches and the LMS bot are not getting new updates. (Both are activated) we heavily reply on batches to work. -Issue 3: We paid for a unit time tracking app that is not loading info in the dashboard -Issue 4: When we login to any user it loads the app profile twice
    Haider
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Haider
    Participant
    Haider
    Participant
    Hi, issue#1 I showed in the video is holding us from opening the site to members. can someone please make this evaluated?
    Haider
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . This issue should be resolved with update of wplms plugin 1.8.3.1 . 2 . Well this is a know issue , you can download the latest wplms addon plugins from wplms.io .Once downloaded from the site the issue for updates will no longer appear . 3 . Hi in order to view the timings please add the new timing widgets with v4 added to the name of it in the instructor sidebar . 4 . well this is due to wp and vibebp login sync setting which is not necessary , you can deactivate it from wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please remember to clear all kinds of caches in your site after updating wplms plugin
    Haider
    Participant
    Haider
    Participant
    This is strange I updated the wplms plugin and now it is saying again that the plugin needs an update with same version
    Haider
    Participant
    Any help with this issue we are kind of stuck due to 500 errors and wplms plugin is not updating, dashboard widget sections throwing errors.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Did you try manually updating the plugin ? download using the diresct link : https://wplms.io/verify-purchase/?purchase_code=WPLMS%20PURCHASE%20CODE&plugin=wplms.io/wplms_plugin.zip there seems a file permission issue, a function defined in the plugin shows as undefined which means part of the plugin may be in-accessible.
    Haider
    Participant
    Haider
    Participant
    This issue is resolved with new plugin updates please close this ticket
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well with the new updates vibebp 1.8.5.2 and wplms plugin 1.8.4 the 500 error on course view wont appear now . Second issue with login popup showing for blink of a second - well this is appearing because wordpress and vibebp logins systems are two different systems . when you login via wp and it redirects to app page , then on app page the api hit to login user to vibebp goes and when this hit is in process then it shows this popup . we can fix this but custom code : add this custom code in your wp-admin-> appearance -> customize - > custom css :
    Well with the new updates vibebp 1.8.5.2 and wplms plugin 1.8.4 the 500 error on course view wont appear now . 

Second issue with login popup showing for blink of a second - well this is appearing because wordpress and vibebp logins systems are two different systems . 
    when you login via wp and it redirects to app page , then on app page the api hit to login user to vibebp goes and when this hit is in process then it shows this popup . we can fix this but custom code : 
    add this custom code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : 

.page-template-elementor_canvas.logged-in .login_popup_content{ display:none!important; } `
    Haider
    Participant
    Thank you Alex the code worked. I am going to move some issues from this ticket to new tickets that we are facing after the upgrade.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Few Issues after upgrade to version 4.3 from 3’ is closed to new replies.