Field & Field groups

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Field & Field groups

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MLP LMS
    Participant

Hi

If a field i.e. Radio button is associated with a particular group Student info,

which is not selected for parent registration in a registration form settings

consequently, not attached to parent registration form nor filled.

But it is still showing in the profile registered with that form

I want to create different field groups with their own fields attached to them so that these won’t be showing in forms to avoid being filled so the profile information is unique for every role / member.

I guess the same is the purpose of the fields grouping. But it’s not being fulfilled.

This is the issue I already reported but I was not guided / resolved with, rather converted to use the forms settings from  vibeBP instead that of from WPLMS’s.

its an urgent n important requirement for me.

Waiting, 

Regards !

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Well the groups are shown to all users but the profile field can be restricted to show only to particular member types , you can enable a field for a particular member type .

Similarly you can assign member type to users by editing them in wp-admin -> users -> select and edit user-> goto extended profile tab , on the right you can see member types to enable for user .

to automate the process

then assign a member to user : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-ls4KphOc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.