File size limit exceeded while importing questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues File size limit exceeded while importing questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    hooterbux
    Spectator
    I want to know the limits of how many questions the software can really handle for the imports. My file size is 1.11 mb only, but it's throwing error like "Exceeding file size limit". There are around 1000 question in my file. Pls, help me for the same.
    Ava
    Hi Please import questions in limited number i.e, 100.
    hooterbux
    Spectator
    As you said I imported file having 100 questions but from that only 52 questions are imported. We are facing big problem regarding this, pls guide us with the solution.
    Ava
    Okay, please share the CSV file of questions, I need to test that on my setup.
    hooterbux
    Spectator
    Pls tell me how to identify that which 52 questions are uploaded from 100 questions that I have imported.
    hooterbux
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hooterbux
    Spectator
    Pls, guide me with the solution.  
    Ava

Hi

I have tried to import your CSV file in my setup and the number of question importing is 100 at a time.

I have just make a video to show you, so that you can replicate the steps .

Refer: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqfq6VZOSa

Let us know if this helps.

Please contact us again if the issue still persists

hooterbux
    Spectator
    Issue is still the same. I imported file having 100 questions and only 11 questions were imported from the file of 100. Pls, help me with the same.
    Ava
    Okay, I have checked and tried to import your CSV file in your site. But what I have seen is, it always import the questions in varied numbers like sometimes it imports 42, other time like 50 and even 100 also. Now, the reason why is this happening is totally depends on server traffic of your website.
    hooterbux
    Spectator
    So, pls provide the valid solution for the same. After importing 100 questions it sometimes imports 16, 45 even 100 also. And those questions which are imported in that questions also there is a problem like in some questions it shows only question and no options or it shows only options and 'no content' in place of questions. Pls , guide us with the solution.
    Ava
    Hi The issue we are having is related to server, and so this is not in our control, we will suggest you to please contact your web host for this. Please ask them to increase file size limit or you can import the questions in small batches of like 10 questions per batch.  
    hooterbux
    Spectator
    Okay, Thanks. I'll look into it.
    maximus
    Hello, If you don't have any issues related to this topic so can we close the topic?
    gasmsy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘File size limit exceeded while importing questions’ is closed to new replies.